New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Monday, September 08, 2008

No second chance…

Life in Ipoh is very mundane for me. It’s either I spend my nights oncall in the hospital or lying quietly alone in my room with occasional hang-outs with friends. Don’t feel pity for me, I do enjoy to quietness in my room. After a whole day in the hospital, having so many people whom I have to talk to and listen to, the peace in my room is much treasured.

Tonight, I just chose to make it different. I plugged in my laptop and watched Leslie and my proposal videos. (For those who don’t know what happened, read my previous blog to find out. We’ll see if we can show you some of the clips on our wedding day for you to share the ‘fun’).

Lo and behold, I could still feel the horror!! As I watched us fell, our parachute sank into the ocean, picturing the moment we dipped into the sea, the thought of drowning at that very moment… Eeee… We could have been dead then!! Through it all, I’m so much more thankful for Leslie and for our days together.

But, one thing I felt sorry for Leslie. After all the terrifying events, I was still so shocked and dumb-founded when he knelt down with the ring and roses. I was unable to give him THE resounding ‘Yes, I do!’ that every guy would like to hear from their fiancée-to-be.  In this, there’s no way for me to make it up to him. There’s no Take_2. How?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Leslie Yim said…

    how? like that lo..how?! :/

    :p it's okie la..a yes is still a yes...

    ahh!! can make it up on the actual wedding day lo ;)

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger shades said…

    no second chance... title also imply she cannot say no already...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home