New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Women exploit!

I was watching the game show called ‘Deal or No Deal’. I like the show BUT I can never understand why they have to exploit women that way. Does the show really need twenty over pretty girls to stand there holding brief cases? Will the show be any worse if they weren’t there?

Similarly, I can never understand why advertisements for posh cars, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, watches etc somehow need to use sexy women to sell their products? I can never see any relation in that. Yes, I know this attracts the targeted group of customers but will it have the slightest effect on their choice?

Here’s a questions. If Carlsberg uses the sexiest woman in the world as their poster model and the Tiger Beer poster shows a cute little puppy sleeping by the oversize mug of beer. Which will you choose? Will your choice be affected by the way the poster is? Or, it is more dependent on the feeling as the fluid flow on your tongue and how it soothes your throat as it tracks down to your stomach?

I still don’t see the point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home