New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

So Scary...

It was a Saturday. The usual practice of Leslie, my boyfriend is to hang out with his friends for supper in a usual coffee shop after church service. But, tonight, he kept on pestering me to join him.

When we reached the supper place, I saw a friend at another table and I sat down to catch up with her while Leslie walked towards the table where his friends sat. We chatted with our friends separately.

Half way through my conversation with my friend, I noticed that Leslie kept on looking towards my direction, hinting me to join him at the other table as soon as possible. Later, a few other people at his table were also looking towards me. One of them is fixing his camera. I gave a few signals pleading him to give me a few more minutes to catch up with my friend.

When my friend stood up and was about to leave, Leslie with 3 other friends walked towards the table where I was. I wanted to walk my friend to the exit but Leslie somehow obstructed the way by standing in front of me and said… “I know you have been waiting for this for a very long time…” While he was saying this, the guy who was fixing the camera took out his camera!

I was shocked and moved away from Leslie as quick as I could. What went through my mind was “A PROPOSAL?!?!”… “NOW?!?!” … “IN A COFFEE SHOP?!?!”… “NO!!!”

And… Tadaa… This was what happened!














Come to think of it... it was sweet of him :)














And this was his 'Diamond' T instead of a R***. What a relieve! Phew... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home