New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The ‘Change’ has arrived…

It was the moment I’ve been waiting for…

I anxiously peeped into the letter that tells where I’m gonna be posted to. Lo and behold, it wasn’t Penang but Ipoh! Was very sad and disappointed but as time goes by… the pain kinda healed.

Tonight, I’m 3 hours away from my new beginning in Ipoh. And here I am, blogging about the ‘change’ which has taken place.

Life's gonna be busy there. I shall temporarily bid goodbye to my blogging hobby.

Take care!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow, posted to Ipoh? must be sad nt get ur choices. anyway, Ipoh is a good place, i dun think i will get there in the future lo. All the best in ur housemanship.....

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    congrats! mrs yim?!:) good luck in Ipoh GH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home