New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Monday, June 02, 2008

The supposed ‘To be continued…’

I wanted to complete my story but time just doesn’t allow. I just came back from a 3 weeks camp in KLIA then Melacca. And when I got home, I’m 3 days away from the day I will start work in Ipoh.

I couldn’t finish my story but my fiancé has recorded a good one in his blog (http://www.leslieyimsm.blogspot.com).

Just to add in a bit…

After the ‘tragedy’, we met up with my dad and had dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Tanjung Tokong. After dinner, we went home. I thought everything was over until…

I was holding the keys to my house, so I’m expected to open the door. As I pushed open the wooded door of my apartment, a loud ‘SURPRISE!!!’ was thundering from inside. And confetti’s were shooting towards me. I shouted and stepped back as the door shut before me. I was shock! What?! Another surprise? Goodness! Almost 10 uni friends intruded my house without my knowledge! Whoa.. If you’ve seen the video, you’d know how stunt I was.. :)

We had a great chat and I recited my para-sailing story to them. All was good but not until all of them left. Then came ‘cleaning up’!! Ish, they never show this part of the surprise in any of the Hollywood shows. :)

All in all, it was a proposal to be remembered dearly. I didn’t expect much. I never did have any idea how I’d like it to be. Leslie once asked me if I’d like it to be with friends and family or just the two of us. I couldn’t even make up my mind. But what he has given me was a perfect combination of both. I’m pleasantly surprised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home