New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First Week In Klang

I'm now posted to Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, KLang. Will be here for one year.

Have been here for 1 week since last Sunday. All is good. It's not as bad as what my seniors have described to me previously. My room is nice, but there are quite some roaches around. I have seen 4 ever since then. :) The food's nice. One thing about Klang, there are many crows around. There are 'swarms' of them, serious...

Every weekday, my schedule is almost 8am to 6pm. Sometimes, i'll have to go to the wards from 7:30pm-9:30pm. Well, starting to get the feel of how my working life will be. Anyway, despite the hectic schedule, it has been very interesting.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger KY said…

    klang? not too far from pj, please bring me to some bak kut teh places, thanks!

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Leslie Yim said…

    wah!! posted it so late ar?! :) hope all is well darling...

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi..you have a nice blog and hope you can keep it up... I just to inform you that I have put your blog link in my blogger page.. hope you don't mind...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home