New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Mushi Mushi...

I saw a book “Learn Japanese the Fast and Fun Way” on my cousin’s bookshelf, took it out and brought it home. That night, I went through the book with Leslie, learnt a few common phrases. He actually knows quite a bit!

Excuse me = Chotto sumimasen ga
Glad to meet you = Ha-jee-meh-mahsh-teh
May I help you = Nahn deh-shoh
How are you = Ogenki dehs-ka
What is your name = Anata no onamae wa
My name is = Watashiwa no namae xehui dehs
Thank you = Domo Arigato
You’re welcome = Ee-eh, doh ee tah-shee-mahsh-tek
Good morning = Ohio go-zai-ma-tse
Good afternoon = Konnichiwa
Good evening = Kong-bang-wa
What = nahn-dehs-ka
Where = do-ko
Who = dah-reh

Thought these will help me if I ever meet a Japanese patient.

“Ee-toh…” (Hmm…)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger shades said…

    Ultraman = Urutoraman

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Audrey Reiko said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Audrey Reiko said…

    Suteki ne. :) Atashi wa nihongo mo benkyou shimasu yo! ^^ Hajimemashite, atashi wa Audrey desu, nihongo no namae wa Reiko desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home