New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Gynaecology"

I had my very first Gynaecology practical session. I was taught how to examine the vagina, cervix and the uterus. Ofcourse, on dummies only lah…

It was exciting. But, stupid me, I didn’t prepare before the class. I forgot how the anatomy looks like (Did it 2 years ago, ok…). As a result, my group was scolded and we were called monkeys by the lecturer! Hehe, but the lecturer turn out to be a funny guy after all, thought us a lot of stuff. He was just thinking of building a ‘rapport’ with us in the beginning.

The lecturer said that in the UK, one is paid 40-50 pounds per year to be a model for such examination. So, calling for females…anyone who needs a free examination, please leave a message. I need to practise on you for free.

Hmm…

5 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger shades said…

    how much you're paying? I'll ask around for you.... can get commission right?

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Lee Xe Hui said…

    i'm not paying ler... i asked for those who will allow me to practise for free la...

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Leslie Yim said…

    shades..i can practice on your and pay you RM 10..ok? :)

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Danny Chen said…

    eh, how can u forget your OWN anatomy?!?! If u dun know how it looks like, you'd just need a mirror! :P

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Lee Xe Hui said…

    mirror can only see the external portion la wei... :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home