New Beginning... New Roles... New Endeavors...

Life after a scroll...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Away...

I'll be away for the next 3 weeks, 18 days to be exact. I'm going to Sibu, Sarawak for a week of community service in a shopping complex, schools, and the orang asli settlements.

After that, it will be 1 week of tour around Sabah. The 8 of us will go around KK town, Hop on 3 islands (which i still can't remember their names), water rafting (intermediate stage, ok...) AND... ofcourse TRY to conquer Mt Kinabalu.

I read up a few testimonies on the internet, and most of them made me doubt the possibilities of me succeeding on that, but with the help of Alvin and Mike, and the photos Aunty Soh Chin compiled, I guess i can do it... Let see what i'll say in my next blog when i get back.

Some of you may not see how can this post make you go "hmm...". Well, you can always go "Hmm...can she do it???" :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home